2018 is great with us 3 videos on YouTube and great reception in Texas , Central America, Ecuador and special in Bolivia. To finish 2018 we will realice on December our 4th video. We are in some on line radios and interviews. Great year!
3. How did you get involved in music?
Since we were 15 yers old on school and we still doing.
4. When did you make music a priority?
Since the first day and every day till today e always have a time to create new song, practice and play, we live for it.
5. What inspires you daily to write & record music
We write music because we love to do it and we believe one day we will be a full time musician, creating, producing and let our minds run free of ideas, Is our passion.
6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?
No doubt our biggest influential are The Beatles . We want to get to the top of the mountain, the highest one
7. When it comes to how the music enthusiast the listens tu your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?
Now thinks change people like to stream or buy singles of course stream has not the same quality as cds but our principal goal is get as much people we can with our music in both languages .
8. Do you have an album / ep out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?
For now singles but our album releas coming on January 2019 with 10 songs and 1 extra on the CD
9. Music wise, what are you working on?
Well we are working on promote our music thru all Latin America, America and Europe as a bilingual band, we have a lot songs to make several albums and as much we throw songs we will bigger . 10. Do you have any plans to tour?
Yes we have, first after Album release we will going to Mexico, Cuba, Bolivia and Ecuador, after that come back to Texas, Dallas- Fort Worth concerts and openings for different bands
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do
Enhebrar we are not making music we are making scripts for our fire videos making our minds run
12. Where are you at on line
We are on : Facebook CuBo band YouTube CuBo band Instagram CuBo band www. Cuboband.com And our music is on iTunes. Apple Music, Spotify, pandora etc. Enviado desde mi iPhone
if you exceed two hashtags in a tweet your chances of engagement drop by 17%.
Only 22% of engagement with a brand’s tweets are replies. 78% are retweets 92% are link clicks. So if you include an appropriate hashtag or two in your tweets as a brand, you are massively increasing the chances of exposure and click-throughs on the site. Going from 10 to 20 – in retweets or link clicks…
Model Contest! We are looking for three models to be featured on https://dogtorbarker.com #DogtorBarker #Model #Contest Must be over age 18. Go to the site, sign up for the #Newsletter Submit your photos (3) & measurements. #Win #Clothing !…
1. Where are we talking from today? - I live in downtown Austin, TX!2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019? -I’ve been keeping my head down and working non stop since this year began to achieve my dream of being a singer. I’m hoping to release a full EP sometime in the next 8 weeks. And I’m hoping to tour this summer and film a music video soon.…See More
Tattedupbroc started as an underground rapper releasing music on soundcloud, but quickly moved his way up the musical ladder. His stage name Tattedupbroc came from the combination of having many tattoos and his longtime nickname being "Broccoli". The rapper is also busy with his acting career that he is definitely taking serious just as he does his music. Having a another goal of being in major films, he decided to jump start acting by directing, writing and executive producing his own…See More
Ryan Cash to Release New EP “Green Friday” this FridayLOS ANGELES, CA –Hailing all the way from the islands in Kingston, Jamaica comes artist Ryan Lattery. His fans know him as Ryan Cash, perhaps due to the fact that he brings a wealth of value to the table. Music came to the forefront of his life when he was around nine years old. Since then, he has never strayed from…See More
1. Where are we talking from today?I'm from Toronto, Canada2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?For my music and brand to further gain exposure and to continue to connect with fans and inspire them through my original creations.3. Has the government shutdown effected you or anyone you know?I'm in Canada so the effects haven't impacted us the same over…See More
The Blind Rap God Outsells Sighted RappersAs he wages war against sighted rappers. March 9, 2019 – At a time when digital download sales seem impossible, NovaCain The Blind Rap God has defied the odds. According to…See More
1. Where are we talking from today? Good old Detroit, MI2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?We would like to record our future hit album of existing and performable material with a proper engineer. Perhaps find a proper label that will help us with this and launching our career as artists.3. Has the government shutdown effected you or anyone…See More