1. Where are we talking from today?
Sherman Oaks, Ca
2. How is 2018 treating you so far?
So far 2018 is has been a great year.
3. How did you get involved in music?
I’ve always been a lover for music from the time I can remember. I always loved listening to to the radio.I started taking guitar lessons in the first grade.
4. When did you make music a priority?
Music has always been a priority. I knew at a young age I wanted to be a songwriter or something that has to do with entertainment and the arts.
5. What inspires you daily to write & record music? Faith ,love and God I am merely a vessel.
6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect? The Beatles, Stevie Wonder
7. When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why? It’s doesn’t matter to me whether they buy it or stream as long as they’re listening to it.
8. Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles? I do I’m the lead singer/songwriter for the band Harmonious Fits based out of Los Angeles,Ca.One EP Great Majority and a full album The Odd Get Even and a single Grow With Me all available on Amazon and iTunes.
9. Music wise, what are you working on? Right now I’m finishing up some songs with producer John Cardoso out of Sounds Select Music based out of Long Island,New York. My first single Don’t Let Go will be released late fall 2018
10. Do you have any plans to tour?Yes spring 2019 I will do a West Coast tour and a summer East Coast tour in the New England area.
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do? I enjoy sketch comedy. Recently I wrote and directed the Indie film The BoogAvila Brothers I also enjoy surfing and spending time with my big Portuguese family.
Charles Green Jr is a hip hop artist and United States Veteran from Pea Ridge, Arkansas that goes by the name of Bisshop Da Emcee, with Bisshop being an acronym for Broken Inside Savior Sent Having One Purpose. By standing by his vision of love and unity, he continuously exemplifies it through his own style of music called “Hippiehop”, which is a style consisting of vibes that are intelligent, psychedelic, knowledgeable and mixed with a little bit of…
if you exceed two hashtags in a tweet your chances of engagement drop by 17%.
Only 22% of engagement with a brand’s tweets are replies. 78% are retweets 92% are link clicks. So if you include an appropriate hashtag or two in your tweets as a brand, you are massively increasing the chances of exposure and click-throughs on the site. Going from 10 to 20 – in retweets or link clicks…
PraiseListen to Praise for free on Spotify."All Praise Due" is Praise's follow-up project to the debut EP "More". The two song project showcases Praise's potential as a new age hip-hop artist with an old school NY sound.Get Connected With Praise On Social Media:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/praisebeats/Twitter:…See More
1. Where are we talking from today?We are in Los Angeles 2. How is 2018 treating you so far?Very well, thank you! :) We have been busy writing songs, plus we are writing a musical, and this year we had a dream come true :) We performed with a full orchestra - a cover song from Buffalo Springfield at a fundraiser event3. How did you get involved…See More
Born “Cambria Zyaire”Johnson to Veronica Johnson and Mackey Davis On August 3, 1995 in Miami, Fl.She became the center of attention with her sweet voice at the innocent age of two! The daddy’s girl dawdled in his footsteps pursuing music and singing in various music groups performing all over South Florida. The passionate vocalist stumbled across one of Atlanta’s hottest producers, FreeBandz “AtlJacob”. Mixing soul and sauce on her first single “A Year Later” in 2017 which was inspired by her…See More
Mini Stiles own Larry Luve has teamed up with Ceo/Producer Zues of Tunez Productionz to create raw street footage of upcoming independent hip-hop artists, live ciphers,club scenes, interviews & a host of everyday real streetlife material every rap artist face. Feel free to take a sneak peek of our promo film video which is set to give our viewers a sample of what to expect from our 1st "Hood Movie MixTapez" series. We thank you all in advance and we are excepting submissions for our up…See More
ITALIAN-AMERICAN HIP HOP ARTIST SALESE RELEASES HIS 3RD VISUAL OFF HIS LATEST EP “MIA VITA” FEATURING THE HOTTEST HOST IN NYC, THE HEAVYHITTERS & TERROR SQUAD’S OWN PRETTY LOU RELEASING THE SONG & VISUAL FOR THE INFECTIOUS CLUB/STREET SINGLE TITLED "YOU AINT"IN THIS FAST MOVING, SPECIAL EFFECTS LACED VIDEO (COURTESY OF BOWMUGZ) SALESE DELIVERS CLEVER FLOWS & WITTY PUNCHLINES OVER THE TAKEOVERZ PRODUCED TRACK WHILE PRETTY LOU RAISES THE TRACK’S ENERGY TO MAKE THIS SOMETHING FOR THE…See More
1. Where are we talking from today?Sherman Oaks, Ca2. How is 2018 treating you so far?So far 2018 is has been a great year.3. How did you get involved in music?I’ve always been a lover for music from the time I can…See More
K.O. Da Beast is an up-and-coming rapper is the rare kind of musician who can combine influences from two of hip-hop’s most notorious towns: Flint, Michigan, and Atlanta. Born Derrill Knighten II on June 18, 1988, in Flint, Michigan, the young rapper grew up in an area known for its unique hip-hop sound and its long list of notorious rappers. He became fascinated with weird, lyrical and disturbing metaphors from rappers like Eminem, and the diabolical, punch-line-spitting storytelling from…See More