THERE ARE THREE THINGS THAT WE WANT YOU TO KNOW.
CHRISTELLE JOINS CBBN ON BLOG TALK RADIO - WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2009 FOR A SPECIAL BROADCAST AT NOON.
WE’RE GOING TO THE BAHAMAS – COME NETWORK WITH
Chicago’s Black Business Network and Touch The World.
CHECK OUT THE DETAILS!http://chicagosblackbusinessnetwork.ning.com/events/cruise-on-the-royal-caribbean
*RECRUITING FOR SALES POSITION NATIONWIDE – PASS IT ON.
Thank you for your time. If you have an interest, please contact us. If not, please pass this information forward.
Chef Exclusive LLC (currently on the East Coast) is launching its premiere online product for restaurants NATIONWIDE and we want you to be a part of our product launching and the dynamic sales team. Chicago is launching next week, so send your resumes in today.
Substantial income to be made with this product.
· Highly organized.
· Loves to network extensively.
· Own a lap top computer with wireless capabilities
· And can make appointments and close sales…
Then, you should immediately email your resume to email@example.com.
This is a 100% commissioned sales position. Seeking team players with a strong sales background or great communicators willing to work hard. We prefer those who are currently in outside sales, who wish to work part-time and utilize this product as an additional portfolio item. We are willing to train the right people!
Be the first, not the last to be part of this product launching. Get started immediately and get a paycheck the next week.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format.
We will contact you within 48 hours.
Chef ExclusiveJUNE IS “JOBS FOR YOUTH MONTH” ON CHICAGO’S BLACK BUSINESS NETWORK.
IT IS IN OUR HANDS! We are asking Chicago’s Black Business Network members and everyone within our reach to extend a helping hand in making “JOBS FOR YOUTH” a successful venture at CBBN.
To gather and distribute as much information as possible regarding jobs and programs for youth between the ages of 16 and 25.
Please post any information and updates you have on jobs and programs for youth. Lets leave no stone unturned in getting this information out nationwide and passing it on and on and on.
IF YOU CARE. WALK-THE-WALK. There should be no limit to the information that flows here.
· A conference call is being setup for June 17 to share additional information. (Check www.ChicagosBlackBusinessNetwork.com.)
· Announcements are forth coming for upcoming Blog Talk Radio guest who can specifically share information. If you or your organization would like to participate, please contact Sonja Perdue by email on this site.
· As much information as we can locate will be posted on events, fairs and programs. Your help is needed.
· Are you hiring? Is your company hiring? We will send out a blast to all members.
NO CHILD WITHIN YOUR REACH SHOULD BE UNEMPLOYED OR NOT PARTICIPATING IN A PROGRAM DESIGNED TO MEET THEIR SPECIFIC NEEDS. NO CHILD.
IT IS IN YOUR HANDS!