2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?
I would like to accomplish more business ventures.
3. What is your take on politics?
Politics decisions affect people's daily lives so it’s important that we educate our selves on how to respond to it.
4. Where did you get your artist name from?
I got it from me I create it by using my nickname mix with my lyrical ability.
5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?
Growing up with music was very important to me I remember when I first saw N.W.A video Straight Out of Compton at that moment I knew where I wanted to be it was an easy choice.
6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?
Not at first I only wanted to do music but as I mature my business intelligence pick up so I wanted to start exploring being an entrepreneur.
7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music in your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?
One of the biggest surprises of my career is challenges and opportunity because as an artist you have to understand how to react to them ...that will determine the outcome of your career. Stay focused and trust God.
8. What was it like putting together your EP?
Putting together my EP was fun. It’s nothing better than doing something you love and getting paid for it..blessings.
9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work within the future?
I don’t have a favorite artist I respect all artist craft and their movement. I have been blessed to have work with a few already like Gucci Mane, Trouble DTE, Bobby V , Cash Out, Young Dro , Waka Flocka, etc. In the future, I probably will link up with J Cole for my last project I’m working on.
10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?
Lol I don’t be on social media like that I’m in a different place now but when I do I connect with the fans by being me .. I call it advertising my truth lol.
11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?
For me, it would be the electric guitar. The sheer power of the sound and the ability to shape it in so many ways lets me express my connection with something that’s transcendent.
12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?
As far as TV I will love for my music to be on a black-ish TV show I love that show or if it’s a movie I will get with the movie Next Friday because I know when that movie drops it’s going to be another classic ..s/o to Ice Cube.
13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?
My music is real life experiences so I will hope people take away knowledge and wisdom from it.
14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
I enjoy spending time with my family and giving back by helping the elderly and the homeless.
15. Where you @ online?
You can reach me @realqmachette Twitter
Or qmachetteytg .
Music link http://smarturl.it/Qmachette
#Groupon #MadeMen #Landscape #SCAM #Landscaping Bought the Groupon, #John won't return calls to schedule the work. Paid for $150 #DoNotBuyGrouponServices John's number is 510-394-876 612-707-4083 #BEWARE #Thief #GrouponScam
if you exceed two hashtags in a tweet your chances of engagement drop by 17%.
Only 22% of engagement with a brand’s tweets are replies. 78% are retweets 92% are link clicks. So if you include an appropriate hashtag or two in your tweets as a brand, you are massively increasing the chances of exposure and click-throughs on the site. Going from 10 to 20 – in retweets or link clicks…
Model Contest! We are looking for three models to be featured on https://dogtorbarker.com #DogtorBarker #Model #Contest Must be over age 18. Go to the site, sign up for the #Newsletter Submit your photos (3) & measurements. #Win #Clothing !…
Toy Brandon is one of Hip-Hop's best new talents. His southern drawl and delivery helps make him a standout performer.His style can be described as Juvenile meets J. Cole. He's been slowly working his way into the spotlight of the Houston Hip-Hop scene and is showing no signs of letting up."Wake Up" is the title of his latest release. Watch the full music video below:See More
International super star Alejandro Reyes releases his hit video "Señorita" which is nearing the 2M views mark on YouTube!Alejandro was recently named an official ambassador for Coca Cola in Switzerland and is in commercials across the country.Follow Alejandro Reyes on Social…See More
Pops Jr. unveils his latest album, “New Bag”, to the world. On first listen, the early thought that jumped to mind was that I hoped Pops Jr. was not going to become another one of rap’s most underrated artists.Fifteen tracks deep, “New Bag” is huge in scope, ambitious, and easily one of the best independent rap albums of 2019. From the moment the album opens with “Gthfu”, Pops Jr.’s messages are coupled by gut-wrenching, stream-of-consciousness accounts – from injustices to insecurities and…See More
1. Where are we talking from today? A. Atlanta Georgia.2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?A. I would like to get an opportunity to perform with a full slated band, presented to an audience that just loves being entertained.3. What is your take on politics? A. The World is a Stage!4. Growing up, how important has…See More
Chad "The Professor" Rico Drops Final Four Lessons with the Last Single Releases from "12 Weeks of Summer"Rapping math professor Chad Rico is prepping for quarterly semester exams with the release of the final four singles from his "12 Weeks of Summer" hip hop music project…See More
Music ReviewsAugust 12, 2019Donn Jones – Classy WomanDonn Jones’ new single praises black women from all walks of lifeATLANTA, GA – Donnavon Jones (known by his stage name, Donn Jones) is an American singer,…See More
Chicago, IL August 8th, 2019 - r&b and soul singer Brandon James has released his new music video for the single "So Emotional." To view the video please visit - https://youtu.be/i9IzxZyPbhU"So Emotional" is a vocally driven, captivating song where Brandon James sings with absolute passion. His vocals are…See More