1. Where are we talking from today?
Sherman Oaks, Ca
2. How is 2018 treating you so far?
So far 2018 is has been a great year.
3. How did you get involved in music?
I’ve always been a lover for music from the time I can remember. I always loved listening to to the radio.I started taking guitar lessons in the first grade.
4. When did you make music a priority?
Music has always been a priority. I knew at a young age I wanted to be a songwriter or something that has to do with entertainment and the arts.
5. What inspires you daily to write & record music? Faith ,love and God I am merely a vessel.
6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect? The Beatles, Stevie Wonder
7. When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why? It’s doesn’t matter to me whether they buy it or stream as long as they’re listening to it.
8. Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles? I do I’m the lead singer/songwriter for the band Harmonious Fits based out of Los Angeles,Ca.One EP Great Majority and a full album The Odd Get Even and a single Grow With Me all available on Amazon and iTunes.
9. Music wise, what are you working on? Right now I’m finishing up some songs with producer John Cardoso out of Sounds Select Music based out of Long Island,New York. My first single Don’t Let Go will be released late fall 2018
10. Do you have any plans to tour?Yes spring 2019 I will do a West Coast tour and a summer East Coast tour in the New England area.
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do? I enjoy sketch comedy. Recently I wrote and directed the Indie film The BoogAvila Brothers I also enjoy surfing and spending time with my big Portuguese family.
Charles Green Jr is a hip hop artist and United States Veteran from Pea Ridge, Arkansas that goes by the name of Bisshop Da Emcee, with Bisshop being an acronym for Broken Inside Savior Sent Having One Purpose. By standing by his vision of love and unity, he continuously exemplifies it through his own style of music called “Hippiehop”, which is a style consisting of vibes that are intelligent, psychedelic, knowledgeable and mixed with a little bit of…
if you exceed two hashtags in a tweet your chances of engagement drop by 17%.
Only 22% of engagement with a brand’s tweets are replies. 78% are retweets 92% are link clicks. So if you include an appropriate hashtag or two in your tweets as a brand, you are massively increasing the chances of exposure and click-throughs on the site. Going from 10 to 20 – in retweets or link clicks…
Yvng Leaf is a 15 year old rapper from King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. His debut E.P., Afterlife, is about him finding myself and digging deep inside himself to find out who he is. It's about turning his pain into greatness and destroying his past self and the beginning a new life. Each song has the same influence, however each song was also created to have its own unique sound, style, and flow. At the same time, every song he creates is supposed to make the listener FEEL amazing, and his goal…See More
FLYe Bishop is a Producer/Rapper Straight Outta Kansas City, Missouri who sets his own bar high to influence the youth of his urban community through his actions and fashion statements. His bold, socially conscious lyrics offer a unique perspective-mixed with irresistibly-catchy themes. His music includes Flaming Hot New-School Mainstream Hip Hop productions, melodic rap vocals, hard…See More
“Sugar Bear Trio is one of the hardest working bands on the circuit. Sugar Bear Trio is an upbeat threesome, with tons of energy and jive!Sure to enlighten and entertain you. -Kellie Levans- ALL~MOST FAMOUS REVIEW MAGAZINE|See More
Chattahoochee, Florida, is home to a young, up-and-coming rap star named X-R.A.T.E.D . X-R.A.T.E.D has been writing music for nine years, and so far has five mixtapes out via DatPiff. With his streetwise lyrics and pounding back tracks, X-R.A.T.E.D brings a North Florida feel to the rap game. That slight Southern twang fits perfectly with his lyrics and brings a new…See More
Trill Will - Let It Burn Produced by: Off Key Engineered by: Picture Man E at Real Live Media Center Mixed and Mastered by: Off KeyVideo Shot and Edited by: FCMG MediaTrill Will EPK - Trill Will EPKSee More
Where to Hip-Hop Party Non-stop in Los Angeles this New Years EveLooking for top New Years Hip Hop events that LA has to offer? As the countdown begins, how will you hip-hop hooray your way into the New Year? If you want to let loose like Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown; here’s a list of Hip Hop Party-non-stop New Years events happening in LA. These are THE places to…See More
Change Has Come...Very rarely in the world of Hip Hop today do you encounter the best of all worlds. An artist with hit making ability, an image that is marketable yet honest and genuine, matched with sharp business savvy all wrapped in one.Recording artist SaleSe represents just that.And now more than ever, SaleSe feels the need to give the music business what it's been lacking: creativity, a fresh perspective, a reason to party and a dose of that New York City reality...After a slew of club…See More
Artist Name: Dopeboy HerronEP Title: Life Of A Dopeboy Listen on Spotify You know it’s the holiday season when the weather gets as cold as Dopeboy Herron’s ice, and as rigid as a street-sharpened flow. In no greater fashion, the North Carolinian emcee welcomes us into his own festivities with the…See More
Don't Let It Go to Ya HeadDon't Let It Go to Ya Head, an album by Bre The Bucket Hat Don on SpotifyBre Harris, more notably known by his stage name, BRE THE BUCKET HAT DON is a Miami native and artist from BrownSub. Some may recognize this Miami rapper by his former stage name, Boss Bre, which has recently been changed to BRE to represent His artistic and personal growth, he states that the name change…See More