1. Where are we talking from today?
My couch... Where my cat Callisto happens to be staring at me in a frighteningly judgemental tone. I have no idea why he has an attitude this morning... He's the one who kept ME up all night running around at top speed and screaming at the top of his lungs... Random thoughts...
2. How is 2018 treating you so far?
2018 has kicked my ass up, down, around and sideways... Then went in from the roota to the toota. But I'm still here. '18 will be gone in a few months but I aint goin nowhere. That's the story of my life in a nutshell. Feel free to put that on my urn when the time comes. I will make sure the extra words are covered in the budget costs! Lol! Wow..
3. How did you get involved in music?
I emerged from he womb with a mic in my hand a song in my lungs and envisioning a stage to set on fire!!!
4. When did you make music a priority?
7th or 8th grade? Somewhere in that neighborhood...
5. What inspires you daily to write & record music?
LIFE!!!! Experiences!!! The grind... the beauty the chaos and heart wrenching fucked-up-ness of it all...
6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?
Beyonce! I mean... Come on... Fucking Beyonce!!! She is everything... And Amy Lee of the band Evanescence. I always had a love and respect for rock music. But when I heard this band I was like OMG!!! Women can go balls out and kill it in the rock game! Yessss... I must do this...
7. When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?
Well of course the ultimate blessing is to get paid for your passion and the thing u put so much blood sweat tears and effort into. It's called living your WHOLE best life! But streaming is great too. Just listen to it by any means necessary. Who knows what you will get from it or how it will move u! OR u might hate it...i'm not for everybody and I'm more than down with personal preferences and choice. At least u gave it a chance!
8. Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?
Album: The 4 Horsemen
9. Music wise, what are you working on?
It's all in my head at the moment... I'm on the lookout for a producer that can handle me and all the crazy that goes along with me and is mad open minded different and creative. If that's u or anyone close to u... Holla at me!
10. Do you have any plans to tour?
Someday. Just not today.
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
Lounging on my couch doing cherry vodka shots, smoking a bowl and watching reality TV or some other kind of whacked out show. (Talk shit if u will...i'm doin me) OR going out with my people drinking vodka gimlets and seeing what kind of mess we can scare up. I'm a try anything once kinda girl... As long as it won't hurt... I don't like pain...pain is not a good time... OR... I get lost in my own head... Like... A LOT. Hours can go by before I realize ive "gone elsewhere" for a bit. That's how I sort stuff out and create and figure this life shit out... Or try to at least!
12. Where you @ online? www.badassbeauty.net