I live in downtown Austin, TX!
2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019? -
I’ve been keeping my head down and working non stop since this year began to achieve my dream of being a singer. I’m hoping to release a full EP sometime in the next 8 weeks. And I’m hoping to tour this summer and film a music video soon. I’m hoping by the end of 2019, I’ve created a considerable buzz around me.
3. Has the government shutdown affected you or anyone you know? -
I can’t say I was affected personally, as I do not know anyone who works in Goverment, but I feel for anyone who was negatively affected by it.
4. What is your take on politics? -
I am not as up to date in the world of politics as I feel I should be, but personally I lean toward a more Liberal view.
5. Where did you get your artist name from? -
It’s my birth name!
6. At what age did you make music a pursuit? -
I took an interest in song writing at around age 15, and that’s where the real interest in actually making music began, but before that I’d gotten instruments for a lot of birthdays in hopes of learning for fun.
7. Did your family and friends support you in your pursuit of music? -
My family are very supportive of it. My mom helps with a lot of promotionial aspects currently and my siblings are very encouraging as well.
8. Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles? -
No album yet, but my EP is forthcoming! It’s called Digital Cure, and it will be out before Summer.
9. Do you have any plans to tour? -
I don’t have any dates nailed down, but I plan to tour this Summer!
10. What artists are you listening to right now? -
I listen to artists from every genre, but I’ve been listening to a lot of Lady Gaga recently. A Star Is Born really brought me some interest in her and got me to listen to her, and she’s great. I’ve also been listening to Halsey and the band ‘Wet’.
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do? -
I like to hike, I like to go to shows. I also love watching horror movies and writing.
12. Where are you @ online? -